Get in Touch
We'll always do our best to help
Our dedicated NOUVATAN team are on hand to help and support you with any questions you might have. Call us on 0333 456 4678 for a chat with one of our friendly experts, check out our FAQs below, or pop your details in the form, and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Unit 14c Top Barn Business Centre
Let's get social
Will these answers help?
Starting your own business or adding a new service to your salon can be daunting, but as a NOUVATAN partner you will have total peace of mind thanks to our glowing credentials and strong brand ethos.
- NOUVATAN is an industry favourite and trusted by the very best in the business. We are rated Excellent on Trust Index and are proud to have thousands of satisfied customers.
- As a British brand, all of our products are produced and manufactured exclusively in the UK. Our friendly team are ready to answer any questions you may have along the way.
- With a quarter of a century of combined industry experience, our hands-on management team have already helped to establish thousands of successful businesses across the UK & Europe.
- Using NOUVATAN’s vegan friendly, cruelty-free, paraben-free solution, you can spray with confidence knowing that your customers are being treated to the very best in safe, sunless tanning.
- Our Spray Tan training courses are fully accredited by The Guild, with a certificate that is recognised by all major UK Beauty Insurers, meaning that you can start charging for your Spray Tan services straight after completing the course.
Our training courses are designed to empower you to feel confident in your new skill, so you can get started on your business as soon as possible. You can start charging for your Spray Tan services straight after completing the course, however we do recommend that you practice on a few models after completing your training, so that you feel fully confident and ready to take on paying clients.
Our Spray Tanning Courses typically last half a day and will cover the following:
- Health & safety
- Theory & contraindications
- Machine maintenance & cubicle erection
- How to spray tan in the most cost effective method giving the best possible results
Your NOUVATAN trainer is there to not only show you the correct way to spray tan your clients, but also how to take care of your equipment, learn the Health & Safety and Contra-indications and much, much more!
Please note, you will need to take a model along with you on the day to practice your spray tanning on, so please make sure you have arranged this in advance.
We are true believers that the golden rule of success is to love what you sell and to use what you sell! We always recommend that you set up an Instagram and/or Facebook account to shout about your services and show off your amazing tans to potential clients. There is also a closed, private group on Facebook called “Strictly Nouvatan”, which was created to give all of our customers the opportunity to share tips, ideas, stories and advice! In the group, you will find a file section containing any images or documents you might need.
To promote your business locally, we have plenty of NOUVATAN marketing materials, such as flyers and posters, that you can order directly from our website.
Absolutely! As a NOUVATAN partner, you’ll be privy to fantastic potential earnings from our amazing salon-exclusive Self Tan retail range, which is not available to purchase from supermarkets or wholesalers. Top-up products between appointments are a great way to boost your earnings.
There is no set uniform for spray tanning, however we do recommend that you wear dark clothing or a therapist's tunic. For an extra professional look, we have a range of NOUVATAN branded clothing available to purchase on our website.
We love to see what you’re up to on socials! You can join the community by liking the NOUVATAN page on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @NouvatanOfficial. If you want to gain maximum exposure with us on these sites, don’t forget to hashtag or mention us so that we can share your pictures with our followers. The hashtags we use are #nouvatan #nouvatanofficial #bestspraytan #vegan #crueltyfree
For professional members, we also have a dedicated private group on Facebook called “Strictly Nouvatan”, which is a lovely supportive space where you can meet other NOUVATAN professionals and share tips, ideas, stories and advice.
Yes! All NOUVATAN tanning products are vegan friendly and cruelty-free for ethical, feel-good tanning.
Of course! As weddings are such an important event, we would always recommend at least 2 trials tan before the wedding date so the Bride can decide which day after you’ve tanned is their preferred depth of colour. We would suggest that the trial takes place at least two months before the wedding day so that all tan is thoroughly removed from the skin ready for the next session.
We would also suggest being sprayed in the lightest, most natural shades as you do not want to be the only tanned one in your wedding photos next to a paler Groom or Bridesmaids! Nouvatan have 6% & 8% which are the most popular Bridal shades.
Visit our Facebook page, NOUVATAN Spray Tanning, and go to Photos/Albums to see a selection of gorgeous Brides wearing NOUVATAN.